Somatropin is one version of HGH (human growth hormone), which is crucial for muscle and bones growth.
Somatropin is often given to children that have growth problems and adults that have a low level of growth hormone.
This also stands for people that are affected by the Noonan syndrome, Prader-Willi syndrome, Turner syndrome, people that are small at birth and don’t have a growth spurt to catch up. Somatropin is also given to adults that have IBS, and to AIDS patients to prevent significant weight loss. Somatropin can be used for some other reasons.
- Additional information
- Reviews (1)
What Is Somatropin and Who Should Buy It?
Growth hormone is one of, if not the most essential of all chemical messengers in the body. Also called somatotropin, it supports metabolism, immunity, cellular regeneration, libido, brain, and other critical functions.
What is somatropin, and why should some adults consider buying it?
Somatropin is the name for bioidentical human growth hormone, the pharmaceutical version of somatotropin. Because of its biologically identical structure to growth hormone, HGH carries out the same functions as somatotropin in the body – binding with GH receptors to initiate their actions.
Adults who can benefit from buying somatropin are those dealing with signs of growth hormone deficiency, such as muscle loss, weight gain, fatigue, insomnia, low libido, forgetfulness, and early symptoms of physical aging. A doctor must run blood tests to determine growth hormone levels before prescribing somatropin.
Growth hormone levels decline with age, and although the body is designed to adjust to these changes, that does not always occur. That is why some adults experience symptoms of growth hormone deficiency, and others do not.
Other FDA approved uses of somatropin in adults include the treatment of short bowel syndrome in those receiving specialized nutrition, as well as HIV/AIDS-related wasting.
What are the benefits of somatropin, and are there any side effects?
Benefits: somatropin results for adults include the following:
- Improved sleep
- More energy
- Better focus and memory
- Increased muscle mass and bone density
- Reduced joint pains and stiffness
- Happier mood and decreased feelings of depression
- Enhanced libido and sexual functions
- Improved internal organ size and performance
- Stronger immune system and faster recovery
- Decreased appearance of wrinkles and sagging skin
- Firmer, younger-looking skin
- Better hair and nail growth
- Loss of body fat
- Lower cholesterol and blood pressure
- Improved quality of life
Side Effects: risks of somatropin use increase when HGH levels get too high
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Edema – fluid retention and swelling in joints
- Nerve, muscle, and joint pain
- Insulin insensitivity and increased type 2 diabetes risk
- High cholesterol
- Numbness and tingling in the hand, fingers, or wrist
Somatropin side effects occur most often in those individuals who purchase this medication illegally without a doctor’s prescription. If adverse reactions to somatropin happen when using this medication under a doctor’s care, report them at once. The doctor may lower the dosage of HGH until the side effects disappear, then gradually increasing the dosage as the body adjusts to the change in growth hormone levels. ReadMore
Somatropin HGH is the biologically identical pharmaceutical version of somatotropin (growth hormone) used to treat symptoms of GH deficiency.
Can I Buy Somatropin Injections Online?
Do not buy somatropin for sale online without a doctor’s prescription. To do so would mean turning to the “black market,” a term meaning websites that sell medications illegally. Even with a valid prescription, always ensure that any purchase is through a legitimate, licensed US pharmacy.
There is much to know about the legality and safety of getting somatropin for sale online, which we highlight below:
- FDA regulations require a prescription before anyone in the US can purchase somatropin
- Buying somatropin without a prescription can result in prosecution, fines, and potential jail time
- All somatropin HGH purchased in the United States must be from licensed US pharmacies – importing HGH is illegal and subject to confiscation by customs
- HGH somatropin purchased from black market websites may be counterfeit and contain potentially dangerous ingredients such as rat poison, drywall, talc, and other unknown substances
- Shortcuts taken by foreign manufacturers may leave behind bacterial residue
- Some unscrupulous companies ship diluted or expired somatropin, or the vials may have false labels and contain other medications or even nothing more than water
- There is no way to know how much somatropin the body needs without a doctor’s prescription
When is somatropin safe to use?
Somatropin HGH is safe only when prescribed to treat a medically approved condition.
Somatropin is only legal and safe when purchased with a doctor’s prescription from a licensed US pharmacy.
How Do I Know What Brand and Dosage of Somatropin to Buy?
Although there are many brands of injectable somatropin available for purchase online, not all of them are safe to use. Some overseas manufacturers skip the final step in the process, resulting in a form of somatropin that contains 192 rather than 191 amino acids. The removal of that final amino acid in the manufacturing process is expensive, yet crucial to result in the bioidentical version of HGH. Omitting that step often results in unwanted and potentially dangerous side effects.
- Upon careful review of the many brands of somatropin available for sale, our hormone specialists here at HGH Doctor have selected the following based on quality and results:
- Zorbtive – for use in short bowel treatment
- Serostim – for use in HIV/IDS wasting
Selection from the first six somatropin brands listed above is often based on cost and injector style preference. The dosage of the medication will narrow the list to specific options.
- The somatropin price depends on the following factors:
- Dosage and frequency of treatment as prescribed by the doctor
- Brand of somatropin selected
- Style of injectable – standard vials of freeze-dried HGH powder cost less than injector pens
The average monthly cost for adult treatment with somatropin HGH is between $600 and $1500 per month, although many people will pay less than that. Do not let prices put you off to seeking treatment. There are also other low-cost options for treating adult growth hormone deficiency.
At HGH Doctor, our clinical advisors help each person select the brand and style of somatropin injection best suited to their needs.
How Do I Get a Prescription to Buy Somatropin?
Before an adult can buy somatropin HGH injections in the US, a diagnosis of growth hormone deficiency is necessary. Here are the steps to complete to receive a prescription for HGH therapy:
- Consultation with a hormone specialist – we provide that service through complimentary telephone consultation, ensuring complete privacy and confidentiality
- Undergoing a physical examination – any doctor can complete this exam and the required report for our clinic
- Blood analysis – a quick visit to a local laboratory first thing in the morning while fasting ensures the accuracy of these results – we have already arranged low-cost testing with a national laboratory chain
- Completion of a comprehensive health history questionnaire – online access to this form allows for confidential and accurate completion at home
Once these steps are complete, our hormone doctor will review the results to determine if growth hormone deficiency is a concern. If so, a prescription for somatropin, including the dosage and frequency of administration, will be provided. You will then be able to purchase somatropin legally from a licensed US pharmacy.